The Device Every Parent Has Been Waiting For
Have we finally found an application that solves parent’s Internet safety concerns?
Parenting in the information age is challenging, and with our kids using so many different devices to connect to the Internet, it can be practically impossible to fully monitor their Internet usage.
Circle is about to solve all your problems for good by allowing you to effortlessly monitor the Internet usage of every family member from one single location.
Circle is a $99 device that connects to your Wi-Fi network and subsequently allows you to monitor the Internet usage of every user who connects to that network. Whether you are looking to limit Internet usage to certain times of the day, see who has been doing what, or filter content, you can connect to Circle from your iOS or Android device and manage everything all in one place.
In addition to being able to manage laptops and tablets, you can also use Circle to monitor games consoles, mobile phones, and any other devices that are connected to your Wi-Fi.
Here’s a quick overview of what Circle can do:
- Automatically block and filter content according to preprogrammed age profiles.
- Allow you to determine which content is blocked according to your preferences or the needs of your children.
- Manage Internet access for multiple devices and multiple users from a single interface.
- Block all ads.
- Prevent Internet access at certain hours of the day; for example, after bedtime, when kids should be getting ready for school, and during family dinners.
- Alert you if someone tries to turn Circle off. The device also features an internal battery so that it will keep running even when it is unplugged.
What Circle Can’t Do:
- Manage Internet access over cellular data. If you have a determined teen who simply must check Instagram after your pre-programmed access hours, Circle cannot intervene if they use their mobile data plan.