Network Engineer Support Representative.
Servicad is a talented, fun and diverse IT consultancy with a single-minded focus to create awesome customer experiences for small and medium sized businesses.
We are specialist in providing professional services, consulting, network services, asset management, preventative maintenance, IT Sales, and more.
What matters to us is being human, staying connected and having incredible relationships built on trust, integrity and respect.
We’re committed to building a community of excellence. That means listening to customers, working with partners and leveraging our network of specialists. We always do what’s best.
What we offer:
- Open and engaging work environment with rewards for those who excel
- Unlimited opportunities for growth
- Professional development on the latest innovations in IT and IT related solutions
- Work with state of the art, leading edge technologies
- Great team environment and cross-learning opportunities
- Long-term position in a continually growing company
What we are looking for in this position:
We are looking for an experienced professional to join our team in supporting our customer’s current and future requirements. To be their trusted advisor and supply them with the required knowledge and service required for them to run their business efficiently.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications to bring on board to our team:
- 5+ years of experience in the IT Service industry
- Experience with the design, installation, configuration, administration, and troubleshooting of the following products:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008
- HP/Dell/IBM Server Hardware
- SQL and Database Servers
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007/2010
- Windows Desktop Operating Systems and Microsoft Desktop applications
- Server Virtualization such as Vmware / Hyper-V / Xen
- iSCSI & FC Storage
- IIS and Webservers
- Backup Software and/or SAN snap/clone technologies
- Various Firewalls and Core Switch Networking
- Routers, Switching, and Wireless LAN implementation
- VoIP technologies
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP networking and network connectivity
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Server & Active Directory environments
- Strong knowledge of LAN/WAN/Wireless network configurations
- Strong knowledge of routing/switching technologies
- Experience dealing with security appliances, backup technology and Antivirus Solutions
- Migration and infrastructure upgrade experience
- One or more of the following Certifications are desired:
- Microsoft MCITP or MCSE
- VMWare VCP
- Cisco CCA, CCEE/CCEA, CCIA, or CCNA
- CompTIA Server/Network+
- HP ASE/Master ASE
- Other Tier 1 Manufacturer Authorizations are an asset
- Employee Attributes:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Superior time management & organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Effective relationship management skills
- Ability to think on their feet and outside the box
- Strong consulting and documentation skills
- Ability to work in a constantly changing & fast-paced environment
- After-hours flexibility for work required outside of business hours at client’s sites.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and vehicle
*** If you possess the desired skills and are interested, please email us your resume.